In the Fall of 2020 Erie will host the region’s second summit focused solely on empowering LGBTQIAA youth through engagement and education. The summit is organized by local advocates and is open to all LGBTQIAA youth, their families, and those who work with LGBTQIAA youth.
Overall, the summit is designed to connect and support those youth ages 13-20 so that we can create a more aware, safe, and empowered community.
The opening event will be an evening of connection and a live performance. Saturday will include a keynote address, breakout sessions with local, regional, and national presenters, and networking sessions.
We are asking for sponsorships from local organizations and business to help ensure the success of this event. In order to pay for the venue, meals, keynote speakers, and travel costs for youth who need assistance in attending, we are looking to raise $10,000.00.
All contributions are tax deductible.
LEVEL I: $200.00:
1. Business name listed on Sponsors Wall at both days of the event
2. Listing on our webpage and Facebook event page
3. Listing in all email communication to our growing list.
Level II: $500.00: All the above, plus and the following:
1. Lobby logo advertising
2. Facebook post about your business
3. Free vendor space at both days of the event
LEVEL III: $1,000.00: All the above in addition to the following:
1. Sponsorship of event. Your logo will be used in our print advertising.
2. Your business will be mentioned in all of our communication to the public leading up to the date of the conference.
Thank you for considering the region’s only LGBTQ Youth summit of its kind. Payment can be made by sending a check to our office at:
GEAE 301 W. 10th Street Erie, PA 16502
or through the following donation button below: